- Unlimited hours of wedding-day video coverage. *
- Two Professional videographers to capture your important moments.
- Enhanced video capture utilizing cinematic camera movement techniques.
- Full length video of: ceremony (up to one hour), grand reception introductions, formal dances (up to three), speeches / toasts, bouquet / garter toss (when applicable), cake and 15-20 minutes of dance floor coverage (when applicable).
- Cinematic highlight film to summarize your day (3-4 minutes).
- Digital video files on USB drive to allow you to backup, upload and share.
- All video is captured, rendered and authored in high-definition digital quality allowing you to see even the finest details.
- Post-production editing and file creation (two hours of editing per hour of filming).
- Online hosting for your friends, guests and family to view (90 days).
- Usage release to allow private use and distribution of your video(s) as you wish.
- Unlimited planning to review the details of your wedding videography.
- Quick turnaround. Most videos are edited within two weeks of your wedding.
- $1,000,000 limited commercial liability insurance for included Studio services.
A La Carte
- Photo - Bridal Portrait Session (one hour)
- Photo - Bridal boudoir / pin-up session (one hour)
- Photo - Paparazzi for bachelor/ bacheloretteparty (one hour)
- Photo - Wedding rehearsal & dinner (one hour)
- Photo - Post-honeymoon mess-the-dress (one hour)
- Photo - First anniversary portrait session (one hour)
- Photo - Additional photographer(s) each (up to six hours)
- Photo - Retouching
- Photo - One-hour engagement session at one of our signature locations (if not included in a selected package)
- Photo / Video - Additional services outside of the wedding day
- Ceremony Only Video Coverage. (up to one hour)
- Cinema / Video - Additional editing
- Cinema / Video - Love-story Engagement Video
Our party booth (as we like to call it) is an air cushioned beauty. The booth has a much more private and fun feel than your traditional booth. Of course, your guests will also receive a photo-strip and you will receive a memories book at the end of the evening, signed by your friends and family.
Your Main Message
Use this space to tell people what your company does and why and how it does it. What're you known for? Who likes you? What's your number one competitive advantage?
Include all the things that make your business unique and better than the competition. Do you have a patented 13-step process for taxidermy that results in the most lifelike stuffed owls? You gotta mention that.
Other good things to weave into this copy include: awards won, distinctions given, number of products sold, company philosophy (just keep it short), interesting company history bits, and anything that makes a reader think you'd be awesome to do business with.
This is should be a prospective customer's number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.